In a few days’ time schools will break for their usual October half term. I remember as a student that I didn’t love school very much, how much I was looking forward to those breaks.
In the next few days I will be taking the company’s van for it's annual MOT.
Another Dickens Festival came and went. Like every June, Rochester’s high street and castle get transformed into an 18th century setting.
As a local Medway electrician, another room I very often see electrical hazards is the bathroom.
And it's not only older bathrooms that were build were electrical safety wasn't so strict, but even in quite new installations when the work hasn't been done by a qualified electrician.
For your own safety I offer even more advise on how to protect yourself and your family from electrical hazards in the bathroom.
This month up and down in England we celebrate St. George’s day and of course we are looking forward to the English festival at the Riverside Park in Rainham.
In the next few days I will be renewing the Eru Electrics’ insurance and was thinking how many tradesmen/women, and especially electricians out there are operating without any trade insurance.
Your kitchen is possible the room with the most electrical hazards from any other in your home. Your local Medway electrician will be able to advice you on how to avoid them but in case you can't get hold of them or you don't know one then you can have a read to my helpful guide bellow.
The last significant change on protection for domestic clients, that the 18th edition brought is the use of Surge Protection Devices or SPDs.
Being an electrician in Medway, a good number of my clients are having pets in their homes. More than once I've seen damages or damages waiting to happen due to the fact that most people don't realize that their dog possible will going to chew that extension lead!
Fear not! To make yours, and your pet's lives safer carry on reading for my advice.
He sees your overloaded sockets, and the Christmas roast you left alone in the oven. No, it's not Santa, it's George your Local Medway Electrician!
December is already here and everyone's getting ready for Christmas. Especially little ones are very excited. My son talks about the presents he wants for the last two months!
This festive period is also the time that electrical hazards going rocket sky.
Take Care When Selecting an Electrician!!
Many other Electricians in Medway are simply not interested in small electrical works. They want the choice jobs, and will drop you like a hot potato when a bigger, supposedly more lucrative, project comes in.
Others advertise as electricians having no qualifications. They thrive on the basis that you don’t understand what they do and, as a result, overcharge for shoddy, and often dangerous, work.
This of course is not limited to Medway, the same happens in other areas such as Maidstone, Gravesend and Kings Hill.
I set up Eru Electrics in order to fill a gap in the domestic sector. I want to provide you with a quality service that provides you with exactly what you need from an electrician.