NICEIC Domestic Installer/Registered Competent Person
A properly installed and well-maintained installation can significantly reduce the possibility of accident or injury. So, it is important that any electrical installation work is carried out by people who have the knowledge, skills and experience needed to avoid the dangers that electricity can create.
Eru Electrics ltd is a registered Part P company with NICEIC Domestic Installer Scheme and this way I can give you the peace of mind you need by:
- Being regulated by the UK Government
- Working to the standards laid by BS7671 (Electrical Regulations)
- Our work is regularly assessed by an approved body (NICEIC)
- We have Public and Professional Indemnity insurances in place, so you and your home are protected
- Not breaking the law, in some occasions, by using non-registered electrician
Aico Expert Installer
Aico is one of the leading brands on domestic smoke and fire detection. George have been trained by Aico on all their products and on the legislation in place by the government on fire detection. This way you know that our advise coming from people that their job is to keep you safe.
Consumer protection is at the heart of what TrustMark does as an organisation; ensuring consumers have the most comfort, choice and confidence when choosing traders to work in or around their homes.
One of the ways this is achieved is through the championing of their Registered Businesses – the businesses that can be trusted to do the ‘right thing.’ They offer a range of benefits to help these competent, quality-minded organisations offer their customers the best available service and protection.