NICEIC Domestic Installer/Registered Competent Person
A properly installed and well-maintained installation can significantly reduce the possibility of accident or injury. So, it is important that any electrical installation work is carried out by people who have the knowledge, skills and experience needed to avoid the dangers that electricity can create.
Eru Electrics ltd is a registered Part P company with NICEIC Domestic Installer Scheme and this way I can give you the peace of mind you need by:
- Being regulated by the UK Government
- Working to the standards laid by BS7671 (Electrical Regulations)
- Our work is regularly assessed by an approved body (NICEIC)
- We have Public and Professional Indemnity insurances in place, so you and your home are protected
- Not breaking the law, in some occasions, by using non-registered electrician
Which? Trusted Trader
Which? is THE household name when it comes to consumer protection. What being endorsed by Which? Trusted Traders means for the consumer?
- Pre endorsement, they have contacted a number of my clients to assess our customer satisfaction.
- They perform a thorough examination of business and administrative procedures to ensure that Erlu Electrics have consumer interests in mind.
- Due to the high demands of the assessment, not all businesses that apply get through the assessment process. Only those who meet our high standards can become Which? Trusted Traders.
- They offer a fantastic complains resolutions system where they will work with you in the case that you are not happy with the quality of our services (something extremely rare).
Medway Fair Traders
Membership with Medway Fair Traders means that Eru Electrics has
- a fair contract terms that are in plain English
- Provide clear pricing and information on payment methods
- A pre-entry inspections to ensure they meet the scheme’s standards by Trading Standards
- Confirmation that they are a genuine, accredited business
Consumer protection is at the heart of what TrustMark does as an organisation; ensuring consumers have the most comfort, choice and confidence when choosing traders to work in or around their homes.
One of the ways this is achieved is through the championing of their Registered Businesses – the businesses that can be trusted to do the ‘right thing.’ They offer a range of benefits to help these competent, quality-minded organisations offer their customers the best available service and protection.
Aico Expert Installer
Aico is one of the leading brands on domestic smoke and fire detection. George have been trained by Aico on all their products and on the legislation in place by the government on fire detection. This way you know that our advise coming from people that their job is to keep you safe.