Who I am
My name is George and I am the proud owner of Eru Electrics Ltd. I set up this company on September 2016 after over 15 years in the industry as a fully qualified electrician.
Eru Electrics Ltd is registered with the NICEIC Domestic Installer Scheme, and has a £2m Public Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity Insurance for your own peace of mind. At Eru Electrics Ltd we are committed to offer the best services at competitive prices! Unlike some of our competitors, our quotes are always in detail of what we are offering you, this way you know from the beginning what you are paying for.
Please feel free to browse around to get an idea of the great services we can offer and why not give us a call, or request a call back, to discuss your next project!
Quotes are always free of charge!
George Papachristodoulou Owner and Managing Director
- I am an apprentice served professional Electrician in Medway and am on this industry since 1998.
- The materials I use are of the highest quality as I hand pick them using only the most reputable suppliers.
- Most times I get new jobs just from recommendations as a lot of my customers pass my details to their friends and family.
- I always provide services on time and within the planned budget.
- I hold a number of electrical and testing qualifications and am also a qualified Fire Risk Assessor.
PA, PR and admin support
Christine is the first you hear when you call Eru Electrics. Before joining me she worked as a secretary, PA and office manager for more years than she likes to admit. She has worked in large multinationals and for smaller companies and organisations, in both the public and private sectors. For this varied career, Christine brings a wealth of experience and customer service skills to add to my small but growing team.
Admin support for quotes and bookings.
One of the main reasons people get upset with electricians is when quotes take too long to be prepared or don't get sent at all.
That's one of the reasons Michael joined our small team.
He takes over from Christine to book all of our appointments, prepare quotes by the next working day and liaise with our clients. He also gave me back my afternoons.
His background is on electrical sales and has proficient knowledge of electrics. Often in cases of electrical faults he is able to offer adequate advise to minimize disruption until someone can attend.